I wanted to spend this day/afternoon with you...
Looking at the pictures taken in Greece when you were sailing there... Caressing your cat.... Climbing under the table and chasing for him and finally taking him in my arms...
Lying in your arms, putting my whole body into your arms and protection... You may caress my ankle that hurts... Drinking red wine... Laughing...."Dancing on the floor in your empty house" ....
Being together on this sunny automne day. Walking hand in hand in the forest near your flat....
BUT I AM ALONE. LOST MY APPETITE AGAIN, I have eaten nothing today. Listening to Evanescence with Microeconomics books in my hand and crying. Cleaning the whole room, bringing out tonns of rubbish.
I just want to hear your voice in the phone : "What if... "
But I know I am only dreaming, Had better to go and buy something to eat. And something to console myself.
Welcome consumer society!
Sunday, 6 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment